Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Scientific summer!

1.This summer me and my family went to Spring Field Massachusetts! My favorite part of the trip was when we went to 6 Flags! It was so cool! There were so many cool roller coasters and rides! Me and my sister got flash passes! Flash passes are basically passes that you can go on the rides a bunch of times without having to wait in the gigantic line which takes like 30 minutes. We also got a bracelet that said Platinum Flash Pass on them, they allowed me and my sister to go on a ride 2 times in a row without going back in line!



















2./3.This summer one of the things i did scientific was that i went on roller coasters in 6 Flags in Massachusetts. I think that roller coasters are scientific because they have to do with forces and motions, friction, and + and - G's. I think that the one that is the most scientific about all of the 3 are forces and motion. I think this because there is a lot o force being put on you as you are riding the roller coaster, for an example, when you go slowly up, and you stop at the top and then you shoot down to the ground you feel like you are flying, but all of a sudden when you go straight up you are being pushed down and you can feel your face sagging, thees things are also known as + and - G's.

No comments:

Post a Comment